Xtreme.Infinity

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey plz help me serious problem................... i am using nokia 5233 when my speaker does not works since i have flash my mobile with blaze ultimate ..... when i play the song then the speaker does not works we are not able to hear the song but it is showing playing the song and the song is able to hear in headphones ..................... i have flashed the phone with cfw anna belle(rm625 v51) after then that then also the speaker was not working........ and now i am using nokia original costum firmware then also speaker is not workig............ any body plz help me...........................

hey plz help me serious problem...................

i am using nokia 5233 when my speaker does not works since i have flash my mobile with blaze ultimate .....

when i play the song then the speaker does not works we are not able to hear the song but it is showing playing the song and the song is able to hear in headphones .....................

i have flashed the phone with cfw anna belle(rm625 v51) after then that then also the speaker was not working........

and now i am using nokia original costum firmware then also speaker is not workig............

any body plz help me...........................

that is hardware problem........ contact nokia care for this.......

today i flashe skyfire redefine succesfully on my nokia 5233 after editing its rofs2's slashscreen and theme effect by NFE 3.1 , BUT the homescreen's NOTIFICATION & MUSIC PLAYER WIDGETS r not working , on tapping them nothing happens and only blank square black widget appear and in music player widget a small white circle appears at left in the widget !!! Plz someone help me out , don't know wat 2 do!

today i flashe skyfire redefine succesfully on my nokia 5233 after editing its rofs2's slashscreen and theme effect by NFE 3.1 , BUT the homescreen's NOTIFICATION & MUSIC PLAYER WIDGETS r not working , on tapping them nothing happens and only blank square black widget appear and in music player widget a small white circle appears at left in the widget !!! Plz someone help me out , don't know wat 2 do!

Download file from big download button.............. Rofs2.... uda and core and .......or use binh24 Latest n97 core for ur rm-xxx......update acording to ur varient belle or non-belle from link

Download update and extract after extracting..... put all data resources and all files under belle or non-belle folder put on Rofs2 via Nfe.0.3...... and repack...........

hard reset before flash.......... means......... first Hard reset via...

Green call button + red call button + Camera key + power on key......

Hold all buttons until u get country selection menu.............. then format mass memory via pc and then flash................(Sometime After flash , phone get stuck on Local mode so just re-insert battery  and restart again)

Note:-

Don't touch screen after flash (Or restart ) until u got Country selection menu....(Only first time)

After country selection menu choose ur country then enter date and time..............

after enter Date and time plz left ur mobile for 10 min.......... don't use cell and touch........

after 10 min restart ur device and u done............

and report here............. and Plz follow every step.........

If u don't understands these thngs then simply watch this video........

Hey i am using skyfire redefined n97 update on nokia 5233....

In that i am geting a bug to adjust the light brightness ...

when i lowers the brightness no effect is seen ...

the brightness remains constant ....plz help me..... :sad:

there is a app in menu name light control open that app than exit from option means open that app then click left option button which is a icon if u are using belle than exit .............

Hey i am using skyfire redefined n97 update on nokia 5233....

In that i am geting a bug to adjust the light brightness ...

when i lowers the brightness no effect is seen ...

the brightness remains constant ....plz help me..... :sad:

Delete the Rules folder from rofs2\private\10282bc4

and then put the rules folder from the attachment in rofs2\private\10282bc4.

Repack the rofs2 and flash with it. :)

hey i have deleted the Rules folder and i put the light mod in rofs2\private\10282bc4..... So the brightness changes it becomes low(30%) but when the phone atomatically gets lock after some time then when we unlock the phone then the brightness again becomes constant(100%) and not remaing 30% as we have set it before locking of phone.......

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have deleted the Rules folder and i put the light mod in rofs2\private\10282bc4.....

So the brightness changes it becomes low(30%) but when the phone atomatically gets lock after some time then when we unlock the phone then the brightness again becomes constant(100%) and not remaing 30% as we have set it before locking of phone.......

buddy use this StaticFeatures.dll find it in rofs and replace this file with one iam attaching it will definately help u....