Writeaday - Journal & Timeline
Journal that motivates you to write more, by viewing your writing as a color gradient. Invest in a journal that helps you commit to writing regularly. Record your daily events and relive them as a rainbow gradient.
• Accepted into FbStart - Global Program by Facebook to fund startups growth
• Voted Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (https://goo.gl/JRp6xn)
• Fundamentally unique way to write quickly during the day.
• Organize diary / journal entries using #tags ('#' before any word you write).
• View your entries in an organized widget
• Backup to your own personal Google Drive
• Revisit your past with Time Machine - shows you an entry from the past.
• Achieve more with Daily Intention - set one single goal each day, and do it well.
• Day, Night, and more Color Themes
• Notebook with a lock (pincode or fingerprint)
• Free forever - only pay for customizations. No limits on the number of entries
I built Writeaday because I wanted to quickly jot down notes in a journal throughout the day. I didn't want to spend 30 minutes at the end of the day to keep a diary of how my day went. I also wanted a journal that motivated me to keep writing. I had tried to keep a journal in the past and never went more than a month.
Each day is assigned 1 color of the rainbow so that if you write for a full week you get a complete weekly rainbow. Use Writeaday for 1 full week to get the full effect of this concept of "keeping a streak" converted into a visual form as a color gradient.
Link to Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compscieddy.writeaday