For those People,who have Lower end device of Andriod phone like Galaxy mini,Young,Htc wildfire,etc mainly facing problem with their internel memory...
Don't worry....take a deep breath cuz now you can increase your internel memory whatever you want...
now come to the topic,this post is not for noobiess
For those who has an error with a2sd / s2e / link2sd like :
X (when install apps then the phone restarts
X (can't download from market which says "Cannot download xxx due to an error"
I suggest u to use this script, it is similar to a2sd and others.
the script will mount the sd-ext as the data partition so it will make ur internal memory bigger. we know that it will make our phone a bit slow but it is better than we use corrupted a2sd and etc then have to reflash the rom and wipe all the data.From my experience it won't make my mini slower. the respond time to open something only takes 1 second longer than a2sd etc.
- an android phone, of course
- a stock/custom rom(cm7) which had been rooted and busybox-ed
- a stock/custom rom(cm7) which free from a2sd,s2e,link2sd etc.
if you already installed one of them(a2sd,s2e,link2sd), wipe data and reflash your rom..
1. Partitoning the sdcard
- backup all important data (eg. Titanium Backup files)
- go to cwm recovery > advanced > partition sdcard
skip above step if you already partitioned the sdcard
2. Download the script(in the attachment)
3. place on sdcard (don't extract it)
4. go to recovery mode
5. mount system,data,cache,sdcard,sd-ext
6. flash the script(in zip file)
- go to settings > storage, and if ur internal memory increase, it means .....
- dont forget to set the default installation of apps to internal , setting > cm setting > application...