have u downloaded the fw files according to ur product code ..?
now try to flash in a new way ...STEPS:
1. download all the fw files (including the signature.bin file also) from navifirm.
2. put all ur firmware files in C:\Program files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-xxx (xxx is ur RM-type ...I think urs is RM-635). If u don't find this folder in C:\ then create it according to the path. (Note: No need to rename any fw file. Just put the downloaded fw files into this path)
3. now open jaf pkey emulator.
4. tick manual flash, dead usb and normal mode ...untick crt 308.
5. after all these, tick "use ini" ....then a pop up window will open ...select ur phone from the list in that window.
6. switch off ur phone and connect to pc through usb cable.
7. click on FLASH.
Flash and see whether it works.
I ll update that tutorial soon