ok i downloaded the two zips.
what do you mean "flash"?
do i need to all the process again? (the wipe data and all the things again)
and then to activate the rom and the update?
please be more specific... im really not understand about this and dont want to kill my phone
thanks for the patience and help!
Yea basically you'll have to wipe partition & cache etc via recovery, make sure you make a backup of your prev rom incase something goes wrong.
Steps :1. Select "Wipe data/factory settings" ..... Confirm "Yes-Wipe data/factory settings"
2. Select "Wipe cache partition" ..... Confirm "Yes - Wipe cache partition"
3. Select "Install from sd card" ..... Select the ROM file ("CM10-20121109-NIGHTLY-mb526.zip") you saved in your sd card and confirm it with "Yes"
4. Go to back>back until you reach the home menu of the recovery boot console. Then select "Advanced" option.
5. Select "Wipe Dalvik cache"
6. Select "Wipe battery cache"
7. Select "install from sd card".....select the gapps file you saved in your sd card and confirm it with "Yes"
(gapps minimal recommended)
8. Select "install from sd card".....select the update file ("update_for_02.11.zip") you saved in your sd card and confirm it with "Yes"
9. Repeat step 5 & 6.
Now reboot, and just wait till everything loads, takes sometime on initial boot.